Easily build Internet connectivity with this family of IP protocol stacks and controllers.
- UDP/IP Stack Controllers
- Highly featured hardware UDP/IP all-hardware stacks, supporting:
UDP/IP, ARP, DHCP, ICMP, IGMP, VLAN, and up to 32 streaming channels
- Versions for 1G/10G/25G/40G/50G and 100G
- Ideal for Media Streaming: Supports Unicast, and Multicast
- Works with companion RTP stacks for JPEG and H264
- Ethernet Media Access Controllers (eMACs)
- Conventional eMAC for 10/100/1000 Mbps
- ISO/ASIL-D Ready ultra-low latency Ethernet MAC
- MPEG Transport Stream Engine
- Encapsulates audio, video, and metadata streams in a single MPEG Transport Stream (MTS)
- Optionally encapsulates the TS packets in Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) packets.
Over 50 customers have found the UDP/IP stack cores to be especially efficient and effective for their connected systems; learn more in this presentation.