- PCI specification 2.3 compliant
- 66 MHz performance
- 64-bit data path
- Zero wait states burst mode
- Target functionality
- Single interrupt support
- Type 0 Configuration space
- Support of all Base Address Registers
- Support of backend initiated target retry, disconnect and abort
- Parity generation and parity error detection
- Optional bridge / interface to AMBA/AHB or Avalon-MM
Call or click.
- PCI-T32 32-bit, 33 MHz PCI Target Interface
- PCI-T32MF 32-bit, 33 MHz Multifunction Target Interface
- PCI-M32 32-bit, 33 MHz PCI Master/Target Interface
- PCI-M32MF Multi-Function PCI Master/Target Interface
- PCI-M64 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI Master/Target Interface
- PCI-HB 32-bit/33,66Mhz PCI Host Bridge
- PCI-DHB-AHB PCI - AMBA AHB Device/Host Bridge Core
- PCI-HB-AHB PCI to AMBA AHB Host Bridge Core
PCI-T64 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI Target Interface Core
The main purpose of the PCI-T64 Interface Core is to isolate the user from having to solve complex problems of PCI interface implementation and let the user focus on the application development.
The PCI-T64 Interface supports a 64-bit address/data bus and operates at up to a 66MHz (PCI clock frequency). It is fully compliant with the PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.3.
The Target supports up to six Base Address Registers with both I/O and Memory space decoding from 16 bytes up to 4GB.
Target supported commands are:
- Configuration Read, Configuration Write
- Memory Read, Memory Write, Memory Read Multiple (MRM), Memory Read Line (MRL),
- I/O Read, I/O Write
See representative implementation results (each in a new pop-up window):
- PCI I/O communication boards
- PCI Data Acquisition Boards
- Embedded system PCI applications
The core as delivered is warranted against defects for ninety days from purchase. Thirty days of phone and email technical support are included, starting with the first interaction. Additional maintenance and support options are available.
The core has been verified through extensive simulation and rigorous code coverage measurements.
The core is available in ASIC (synthesizable HDL) and FPGA (netlist) forms, and includes everything required for successful implementation:
- HDL RTL source code (ASICs) or post-synthesis EDIF netlist (FPGAs)
- Sophisticated HDL Testbench
- Simulation script, vectors, expected results, and comparison utility
- Synthesis script (ASICs) or place and route script (FPGAs)
- Comprehensive user documentation, including detailed specifications and a system integration guide