Data Encryption Cryptoprocessing IP Cores for Secure Encoding and Decoding
CAST's experience with encryption IP cores for security applications spans more than a decade and close to a hundred customers.
The cores we provide offer a security solution that fits your application at an affordable price, especially in the areas of Internet Protocol Security, secure data storage, and secure data exchange.
We provide state-of-the-art cores for the current encryption standard — AES — and for other popular techniques and methods including DES, Triple DES, MD5, and SHA.
We source our cores from Technology Partners Ocean Logic and SoC Solutions, who share our total dedication to customer success.
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Cores
- AES AES Encrypt/Decrypt
- AES-P Programmable AES Encrypt/Decrypt
- AES-CCM Counter with CBC-MAC AES Encrypt/Decrypt
- AES-GCM Galois Counter Authenticated AES Encrypt/Decrypt
- KEXP AES Key Expander
Data Encryption Standard (DES) Cores
Message Digest 5 (MD5) Core
- MD5 RFC1321-Compliant One-Way Hash Function IP Core
Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA) Cores
- SHA-1 FIPS 180-1 Compliant Secure Hash Message Digest Processing IP Core
- SHA-256 256-bit FIPS 180-1 Compliant Secure Hash Message Digest Processing IP Core
Comparing AES Encryption/Decryption Cores
|AES* (-S or -F)||AES-P (-S or -F)||
AES-GCM or AES-CCM
(-S or -F)
|AES-GCM, AES-CCM or AES-XTS
(-X or -X2)
|Run time Programmable Encryption or Decryption operation||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Run-time Programmagle Cipher-Key length||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Run-time Programmable Block Cipher mode||no||yes||no||no|
|Number of bits/cycle for128/192/256 key||2.91/2.46/2.13 or
* only one encryption/deceryption mode supported by each release of the core
These cores are approved for export to Australia and the United States for military applications, and to all other countries for non-military applications, except for the following:
- North Korea
It is the customer’s responsibility to check with relevant au-thorities regarding the re-export of equipment containing the AES technology.