We're just back from one of the IP industry's essential events, the 2014 IP-Embedded System Conference and Exhibition organized by Design & Reuse. We participated in both of the conferences panel discussions, along with several other prominent IP providers and users:
- IoT Wonderland for IP based Electronic Systems
- What is the most efficient distribution scheme for an IP Providers and IP Consumers?
D&R's president Gabrielle Saucier also interviewed our CEO Hal Barbour. Hal spoke about our humble beginnings as one of the first IP providers twenty years ago, and some of the very advanced and highly-competitive IP products we now provide:
- The world's most energy- and processing-efficient 32-bit processor IP core, which uses a unique PipelineZeroTM architecture to achieve lower energy consumption than any comparable MCU or MPU.
- Several highly-efficient GPUs and graphics accelerators that complement the processors with some of the best combinations of low power-power and high-capability available.
- The fastest 8051 MCU IP core available, which is incredibly easy to integrate and program and is still an excellent choice for many embedded applications.
Watch the six-minute video below, and give Hal a call or email us if you have any questions (+1 201.391.8300, firstname.lastname@example.org).